Density Meter Calibration
Traceable Calibration of Density Meters
No matter how you adjust your density meter, regular and traceable calibration is essential if you want confidence in your results. Incorrect densities can lead to substantial financial losses.
Regular calibration is important
H&D Fitzgerald’s density meter calibration service offers:
- A calibration certificate (example certificate) issued under our ISO 17025 accreditation, linking your density meter to recognised national standards.
- Calibration within the density range 650-2000 kg/m³ (0.65-2.00 g/ml).
- Calibration from +5°C to +50°C.
- Calibration of 3, 4, or 5 place instruments.
- Calibration using an extensive range of liquid standards in order to meet the different demands of the wide variety of industries which use density meters.
- We normally aim to return laboratory instruments within the target time of two weeks (UK mainland).
For more information about the nature of calibration services, see our paper on adjustment and calibration.