Papers by H&D Fitzgerald
H&D Fitzgerald is recognised as a leading world authority on density metrology.
In this section you will find papers authored by members of our expert staff. We hope that these will provide an important resource for anyone studying the measurement of density.
Papers Currently Available:
- Technical Assessment of Anton Paar DMA5000
- An assessment of laboratory density meters (Petroleum Review, November 1992)
- Determination of Volume Correction Factors for FAME and FAME / Mineral-diesel blends
- Volume Correction Factors by Velocity of Sound
- How often should I calibrate?
- A note on calibration
- Using and understanding a calibration certificate
- Calculating air density
- Papers by students
- Guidance notes on the use of liquid standards
These papers are freely available, however we do request that any subsequent use of this work be acknowledged in the form of appropriate references.